A worried man, asking the fourth time

Dear Dr Bob,

This is the fourth time I am asking the question. For some reasons all my other question was unanswered. What should I do so that you will answer my questions? Is there any fee or something. If yes kindly let me know how should I make payment.

Dr, I am really worried now. Feb 20, 2006 was the worst day in my life. That evening I found a sex worker on the street and somehow I got attracted towards her. I didnt have an intercourse with her. But she gave me a hand job. I was not wearing any condoms. After that she gave me a whole body massage. She was not wearing any dress. But while she gave me massage on my back, i was wearing pant. she sat on my back. i dont know whether she sat on my thighs or on the ass. After finishing the massage she was resting on the bed. Suddenly she got up and told me that her monthly period has started. Some blood came out of her vagina that time. Earlier I have give her some kisses on her face and i have also pressed her nipples with my finger. Now my questions are

1) does handjob puts me at risk

2) i pressed her nipples with my fingers. i am not very sure whether i have put my fingers into my nose after that. if at all i have put, is it risky

3) can blood from her vagina pass thru my pants to my anus and cause infection. i am not sure whether it has passed.

4? does kissing on her cheecks put me at risk

Dr, the very next mornig I had throat pain and cold and that night it turned to a light fever. pls note that she was smoking ciggerate in the closed room without any proper ventilation.

After say one month I started feeling ithchhing on my skin and when I scratch there, it turns to small rash. Rash will last for 1 hr and then vanish. now it is more than 2 months after that and still i have some rashes.

Now it is more than 3 month after the exposure and now i dont get any rash.

I am really worried Dr. can you pls adivce me. Appreciate ur help in this matter. And let me know about the payent. if you can post a reply to my email id xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com i will be highly grateful

First I will point out once again that my advice here on The Body is absolutely free and available to all. However, because I receive thousands of questions on a continual basis from around the globe, I can only respond personally to a small percentage of them. I also tend to bypass questions that are similar to ones I've responded to multiple tines in the past, as this information is readily available in the archives. This last point is apropos your questions. Consequently I'll only respond briefly and refer you to the archives if you need additional details, OK?

1. No.

2. No (but I still wouldn't recommend digging those bats out of your caves with your fingers! It's socially unappealing to say the least.).

3. No.

4. No.

Finally, regarding donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Gifts are always warmly appreciated; however, they should be given only in the spirit of generosity and compassion and with the expressed desire to help those in desperate need. Donations should not be offered or given as an incentive to try to get me to respond to a question.

blood donation
please answer me