you're an amazing person

Hi Dr. Bob,

I'm Rob, the guy who asked about Serodia HIV1/2. i have no further questions, but i just want to tell you that you're one of the most amazing person i've come to know (even just online). i mean, you have the perfect balance for compassion and reality with regards to your advice to people. you are a doctor, and you run a foundation, but you still have the time to answer people's questions with such warmth and patience.

i really salute you as i've rarely seen people who truly cares no matter what.

there ought to be more people like you, dr. bob.

cheers and more power to you.

:)

Hey Rob,

Thanks for your very kind comments. However, no need to "salute" me, as I'm not even allowed to serve in the military in this country, because I'm all about "Ask and Tell" rather than "Don't Ask; Don't Tell."

Stay well, Rob (Excellent name, by the way).

Lots, lots, lots of sex - and, I am going the south of France this summer too.
Magnetic couple concern