|Will polio affect the result of hiv test
Jun 18, 2006
I have polio as a child, will this condition affect the result of a hiv rapid test done by the Home Access Kit
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! Polio will not affect HIV test results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diseases That Affect Hiv Testing
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cause Of Vaginal Strep Infection
- How Long Does It Take To Give Someone An Std?
- What Kind Of Discharge From A Vagina Comes Along With The Herpes Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.