Enjoy Hawaii, My Don Ho experience, I feel like a HO

Hello Doctor:

First, have fun in Hawaii, bring lots of sun screen, and please have a drink with an umbrella in it for me.

Here is my screwy experience. I was dating a guy for a few months - we had anal sex with me at the bottom - while having anal, the condom broke (before he ejaculated) and he pulled out, told me...and we ended up jerking off. I got really scared - he assured me he was negative, but you never really know. Anyway I didn't go to a clinic to get the PEP treatment (maybe I should have) I have another day to go for the three month test. Ok, so we broke up a month ago - he told me he took a home access test (three days ago) and it was negative. I didn't believe him so he gave me his ID number and home access phone number to call - I called the message said non-reative. Anxiety got the best of me...he then (via homeaccess website) emailed me the result they emailed him (I verified on their website and yes they do email results) and it had the date, his ID number and Non-reactive. He did the three day test. This is the first time I ever had a condom break (I have only had receptive anal five times in my life - all protected). I am going to test - but does this sound like I am being overly anxious - well, paranoid? I will never have anal sex again without testing with my partner and a giant bling, bling ring on my finger.

Thanks,

Don Ho, ho, ho

Hey Don Ho-ho-ho,

Does it sound like you are being overly anxious and/or paranoid??? Yep!

I'll send some special Hawaiian good-luck karma (with a miniature umbrella sticking out of it) that your definitive three-month test is negative. (I strongly suspect it will be!)

Aloha,

Thank you
Will polio affect the result of hiv test