Dental Error

I have a question regarding the level of risk of exposure I had due to a dentists admitted error.

I unfortunately recently encountered a situation where a dentist reused gloves in each patients room, essentially going from room to room, working on each patient, removing the gloves in each room (to then be reused when the dentist re-entered that room) .

Heres the main concern

In order to take the gloves off, the dentist had to use a bare hand and not turn the gloves inside out as they were going to be reused , thus potentially coming in contact with each patients bodily fluids on the dentists hands, and therefore there is the risk of those body fluids(blood) getting on the gloves the dentist then reapplied when going into the next patients room.

When I questioned this after realizing it, the dentist admitted the error (and lack of consistant handwashing in between),and mentioned this was indeed a mistake and would not be done again.

I realize this isnt nearly as bad as someone wearing the same gloves on each patient (which I do not believe happened) , and that this risk would be much higher , but I am still concerned.

Sorry for the long question.

Pls adv what level of risk you would put this out as I am very concerned about my health .

Thks alot

Although I agree the dentist should not reuse disposable gloves, your HIV risk remains essentially nonexistent.

Need Help To Let Go!!!
Thank you