woo hoo!

I wanted to let you know that Im the girl who had the inconclusive test in britain and then a negative but was still worried

Well, I got a test a year after and, guess what, it was megative!

I know it was overkill, but I had to put a line under it and I finally have

I am almost about to start my HIV buddying training in the summer Im very excited about it. Im also excited that I dont need to think what if anymore.

I hope you dont mind me telling you- I have to say, if it wasnt for my gp, I doubt Id have had the test.I trusted her 100 percent and she really is the sort of gp everyone should have, especially as she has a big case load of HIV positive patients and is fantastic with them

Anyway, thank you dr bob for your advice and I will stay on here and get help and advice for other people who might need it

All my love from across the pond

xxxxxx

Hello Xxxxx,

Your test was "megative"!?!?!?

Wow! What great ("mega") news! Of course it was already a forgone conclusion, but nonetheless I'm glad you have "overkilled" your last remaining doubts and fears with the mega-good news!

WOO-HOO on your "mega-nega"!

Love you too doll,

Thanks
Want to end this...