Thanks

My new boyfriend was diagnosed with HIV a year ago, about 2 weeks after we had become sexually active. It was still a pretty new relationship and we had been safe (at my insistence).

We knew that we wanted to stay together, and that our relationship would immediately become more serious as we talked about the future of people with HIV. We went to Dr. Appts together and asked questions together, while we struggled to keep the newness of a passionate, lusty relationship alive. We had to learn a whole other language that included CD4 counts and viral loads, and genotyping.

Anwyay, I just wanted to thank you for your prompt answers to both my questions and his questions, and your never-ending patience with QTND.

We also would like to thank you for setting such a great example as a magnetic couple. Our relationship has become more serious, and we are both optimistic and realistic about our future together, emotionally and physically.

Thanks for everything (and I might check back in with you when I feel the WW signs setting in every once in a while, even though I know what your answer will be).

I'm delighted you and your Mr. Right have found the information here helpful. I'm equally delighted your magnetic relationship is progressing with both "passion and lust"! BRAVO! You would be amazed at the number of wonderfully successful long-term magnetic couples that Steve (Dr. Steve in The Body's Tratamientos forum) and I know or who have written to us! Opposites do attract. Perhaps because of HIV we look at life, love, sex and the magic of our limited time here on this incredible planet a bit differently than others. Certainly for me, despite HIV or perhaps even because of it, I've never felt more alive!

Stay well. Boys. Both Dr. Steve and I are here anytime you need us! Maybe we should double date one of these fine days!

Dr. Bob, Can I finally WOOOOO-HOOOOO
woo hoo!