concerned that three warts - waiting by my computer

Hi good doctor.

Im waiting by my computer and hitting refresh and notice that you are answering questions today.

Im hoping that you have time to answer mine.

Im the guy who uses condoms 100% of the time but am concerned that three small/fat and non-bleeding genital warts, not covered by the condom, at the base of my penis were exposed to fluids during vaginal sex.

I did some research and came across an article that stated that studies found warts can increase HIV infection in unprotected anal sex, not vaginal sex. Though my situation is vaginal, what do they mean by increases risk? Are we taking 100%

I did take photos and can still update them if you like to see the area. The warts are at the very bottom of my penis. How can I ever have sex again? How can I tell if there is a small wart/cut (some can be hard to find) at the base of my penis before sex? The condom will not go that far down. I tried at lunch when I took the photos.

I spoke to my doctor yesterday and he said that I still qualify as safe sex and that I have irrational fears of HIV because my risk is practically non-existent, though I wanted to confirm with you because you know more about the topic.

He also suggested I start BBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) because I think after every sexual encounter, I may be infected even though protected. Personally, I feel that Im just being safe and educated.

If you feel Im being irrational, Im sorry.

Maybe I do need help.

You spent your lunch hour trying on condoms and taking photos of your Mr. Happy????? Didn't your coworkers in the lunchroom wonder what you were doing playing with your home entertainment center instead of eating your PB&J sandwich? And now you want to send me pics of your one-eyed monster? Dude, with the things I've said on this site about Dubya, the Boy King, I'm sure the Department of Homeland Security is probably monitoring my computer just as NSA is monitoring everyone's phones. So it's probably not a good idea for you to be sending me your crotch shots.

I agree with your doctor: your fears are irrational and counseling may well help you confront and conquer these unwarranted anxieties. I also suggest you see a dermatologist and get your warts treated.

question jamais posé dans ton forum pour l'amour de dieu une reponse !!!
Need advice PLEASE!!