Where are you Dr Bob?

Where are you Dr Bob? As a daily reader on this forum I am starting to get worried that you have disappeared. Hope to see you soon.

David. - RE: 'I log on daily'

Hello David,

David honey, if you log on daily you should have seen my "WAITING FOR A REPLY FROM DR. BOB? READ THIS" post from June 7, informing everyone that I'd be away from the forum for a few days. Check it out! I do try to post something like that whenever I know I'm going to be cyber-challenged. And David, I might as well tell you now. I'm going to be gone for several weeks this summer, traveling in Southern France, so don't send the CIA out to track me down, OK?

Thanks for your concern, David.

Stay well. If you miss me when I'm gone, you can always read the archives, OK?

Dr. Bob, its yo momma!!! LOL
Can Valtrex effect HIV antibody test