Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Dr. Bob, its yo momma!!! LOL
Jun 17, 2006

Hey Dr Bob!!!!

I wrote you a while ago asking if you were ok, and you said yes mother, so I figured I can be yo momma lol.....

I just HAD to write to say I am wooooooohooooing!!!!

AND I had a HIGH RISK CONTACT. So, all those WW's NEED to see this!!!!

Last year, in August, I went to New Orleans on vacation. Bourbon Street was the bomb, or so I thought. I met a guy who I liked a LOT. We spent a lot of time together. We had protected sex AT FIRST.

Well, Hurricane Katrina came along. I was stranded, all flights were grounded, I was just STUCK.

We eneded up having unprotected sex then. Well, during this time we grew closer, having went through a total catastrophe together.

Anyways. I bring him HOME with me, YES, I am a married woman and I brought him home. Not to MY house, but to my town.

Anyway to make a long story short, we had sex numerous times unprotected and I found out he was a pimp. A real pimp, had hoes and all. Gave it all up for me, but still.

I kicked his ass to the curb.

After worrying myself to death nearly, I had an HIV test after I started having night sweats, which come to find out was totally unrelated to HIV or anxiety, something else entirely.

But I have had an HIV test at 8 months after exposure and it is NEGATIVE.

Just found out this morning!!!

Now, for all the ww's. PLEASE, stop panicking over the LOW risk contacts and enjoy life, it is FAR too precious to spend it worrying over this disease.

You could walk outside your home today and be hit by a car, so enjoy it while you have it and stop worrying over HIV.

Love ya Dr. Bob

Mom

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Momma,

You were in the Big Easy shagging a pimp when Katrina hit????? Gosh, Mom, you just never cease to amaze me.

Congrats and WOO-HOO! (No, I won't say a word to Dad.) This can remain our little secret.)

Dr. Bob

Previous
I will always be with you
Next
Where are you Dr Bob?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.