I will always be with you

Dear Dr. Bob;

I learned that i am another worried well today with an anti HIV-1/2 test results negative after more than three months from an encounter with a thai sex worker unfortunately includes condom failure two times.

My fear and suspicion of three months started by writing hiv +symptoms and pressing enter at google.com. Then the phase started when i am finding the symptoms at my body that i read at the internet. Then it was hard to concentrate at my work or the other things, generally i started to sleep less. I was afraid a lot.

Then again while searching i discover thebody.com and your forum. Generally every day i wait for your answers and spends approximately two hours at thebody.com.

Your forum made me go through that three months. Besides, i learned a lot through that period and i was changed. I thought a lot about life, death and living the life at fullest.

Also i learned a lot about hiv & aids and people living with it. I am from turkey and generally we feel that it is a distant disease to us because of the dramatically low cases reported here. Generally people saw it as a fatal disease and be afraid and discriminate people who have it or makes jokes about hiv & aids.

It is very sad again to see the selfishness of man through this disease, man's apathy for millions of people at sub-saharan africa, india,... or other places from western civilized world.

Although i am negative, i will not forget this three month's experience. I will donate to your organization now and every year until there is a cure and i am earning money. Besides i will try the increase the awareness at points that i can do something.

Finally, you are a great man and you deserve every word of the compliments that was written to you at this forum. Besides; being a "LOST" maniac, i will be very happy to see you as a guest star at "LOST" making experiments for Dharma or Widmore Labs like you mentioned once.

Thanks and stay well.

Lucky

Hi Lucky,

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your experience. I also greatly appreciate your kind comments and your donation to my foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

It's coincidental that you mention "Lost," as I'm heading to Hawaii next week, which is where "Lost" is filming. Maybe I'll try to hook up for lunch with Sawyer and Jack!

Stay well, Lucky!

Anxiety
Dr. Bob, its yo momma!!! LOL