Jun 17, 2006
There is a general concept that one drop of sperm is equal to six drops of blood, is it true? if yes, why? If it is the case, will masturbation cause to loose the blood?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
"There is a general concept that one drop of sperm is equal to six drops of blood . . . ." WHAT??? Where did you find that "general concept"? In the book "Ludicrous Old Wives' Tales Popularized By Prominent Republicans?"
Masturbation causes you to feel great and have sticky fingers and sometimes to yell "OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD, I'M COMING!!!!" But it does not cause you to lose blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Urine?
- My Vagina Hurts And Has A Strange Smell Could It Be A Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.