|is it likely ?
Jun 17, 2006
i am a virgin of 24 years but i have been in steady relationship with a man for 3 years i never allow him to have penetrative sex with me, but we practise frottage and intercrurrial sex with the use of condom last year we were on it and he started rubbing my virginal with is organ we never did insertion and he was on it for like 10 sec without a condom when i saw this i immediately insist he use a condom that is the only exposure i had ever had .so this is my situation
1 there was a routine medical check in my work place hiv test was included and my result came out hiv+ , i told the doctor my case and he told me i am to do a confirmatory test which i am very scarred to do ?
2 with this type of exposure of mine is it really posible that i have hiv ,after rulling out all other non sexual avenue of contacting the virus
3 the doctor told me to go for a confirmatory test in a laboratory is it possible that the innitial test was in error?
4 i really appreciate the work you are doing keep the your kindness will be paid in countless fold
| Response from Dr. Frascino
". . . he started rubbing my virginal with his organ . . . ." Hmmm . . . .
Well, a "virginal" is a small legless rectangular harpsichord popular in the 16th and 17th centuries, so am I to assume your boyfriend has an antique fetish and was trying to spunk a valuable family heirloom???
Look, Sweetie, intercrural (not intercrurrial) sex, also called outercourse, is non-penetrative and consequently not an HIV risk.
To specifically answer your questions:
1. If you test HIV positive on a screening test and have absolutely no HIV risk, your test must be a false positive. Don't be frightened. Get the follow-up, more sophisticated test as recommended. The results will be negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.