I'm off-shore, going insane - an update
Jun 17, 2006
Welcome back! I missed the advice, and reading q and a. Thanks for the reply, somehow it gives me my *peace of mind.
anywho, would it be ok if I update you with another question?
ok, it's not clear from my statement the condition of my gums.
1. Will it change your point of view if i say my teeth are not real and just crowned (so it is prone to mini cuts and sores).
2. also, does ringworm usually appear after 2 months exposure?
3. ok, so i will take my HIV test after I go home, but, is the odds are at my favor for a "WOO-HOO"?
4. how can i tell if my lymph node is swollen?does it suppose to hurt?
thanks in advance, please have time to answer, donation is on it's way. (promise)
Response from Dr. Frascino
I'll be brief:
4. Swollen lymph nodes are not painful, just larger than usual.
Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).
Stay well. Good luck!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Licking Vagina
- Are Night Sweats An Ars Symptom?
- Burning Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.