YOU ARE MY HOPE, please answer if masturbation, and dirty fingers to my mouth can cause HIV to me?

Dear Doctor, I am a 22 years old student who masturbated for the last 8 years, and sometimes forget not to take dirty fingers into my mouth, sometimes I bite any of my fingers that blood may come out. Now I got cold and somehow think that it may be HIV. Should I go and take a test? And the last thing is: I know that masturbating is very unclean habbit, thereby I am asking you WHAT CAN BE DONE TO PUT AN END TO IT? Please answer me, cause I am so afraid.

You are a 22-year-old student who "knows" masturbating is a very unclean "habit"??? Hmmm . . . let me guess. You're home schooled, right???

Dude, burping the nephew is not an unclean habit! Sure, you may get a bit sticky, but that's a small price to pay for such a wonderfully amusing, very healthy and completely normal pastime! "What can be done to put an end to it???" Absolutely nothing! Thankfully, absolutely nothing!!!!

You cannot get HIV from jerking off. HIV testing is not warranted. However, you do need some very basic sex education. I'd suggest you spend some time reviewing the wealth of information on this site and related links pertaining to sex, STDs and HIV.

You have no reason to be afraid. But you do have some catching up to do on basic sexual education topics.

can i woohoo
I'm off-shore, going insane - an update