Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

WOO HOO (want a double if possible)
Jun 17, 2006

Dr. Bob:

I wish that I were able to put into words what you and this site have done for me, let's just say that hours before finding you 15 weeks ago I was trying to figure out a way to end it all as an "accident"...blah blah blah...anyway, your courage and positive attitude helped me to get through the toughest 13 weeks of my life. I am a married male who went to vegas with a group of guys, played some poker, was winning big and drinking bigger (not usually my style, but what is that they say about vegas). Attractive woman sits down next to me, basically throws herself at me and invites me to her room, we have sex, being drunk I feel like superman, she is getting sore and off comes the condom (don't even have to go there, short of self mutilation I have already punished myself enough). Next day, feeling on top of the world, day after get on airplane to fly home, uh oh, reality strikes, I HAVE HIV,syphillis, HEP ABC, gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, asian bird flu and more than likely cancer. I end up with night sweats for a few nights and all is confirmed. Never get a fever reading on my thermometer, so I buy a new one cause it has to be broken, still no fever, damn! White coating on tongue, BINGO! Push and prod on my lymph nodes until i can feel them, YES! Now, how am I going to tell my wife, I can't tell her, I am going to have to get in a horrible car accident or hopefully a meteor will fall on me before she figures out why i have a mutual masturbation fetish all of a sudden. To make an already too long post longer, thank you, a donation is on the way.

91 days hiv elisa negative, syphillis negative Here is my question, posted to the hep/hiv coinfection a week ago, no answer. Hoping you have a little knowledge on hep, had b and c run, really only worried about b as no arse play of any sort and no needle (play?) of any sort.

104 day hep b testing for surface antibody, surface antigen and core antibody NEG, as well as Hep C antibody NEG. Done through anonymous internet site cause I am a regular celebrity in my town of 1500, heck aren't we all celebrities when it comes to being seen at a test site. While no longer want to off myself, my wife and I have worked things out and would like to re-consumate our marriage.

Thanks again for being you,

just another WWW (the extra w is for weirdo)

By the way, my wife says thanks as well.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi WWW,

Rather than "Worried Well Weirdo," based on your test results and the information in your post, I would now certify your "WWW" to mean "Well, Well, Well"!

Time for you and your Stella to get your groove back on, because you just never know about those errant meteors. They always seem to land on small towns.

Stay well and many thanks for your kind comments and tax-deductible donation! (www.concertedeffort.org) Your one gift will touch many lives!

Dr. Bob

Previous
from Ecuador
Next
can i woohoo

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.