Please Robin Hod!!!

Hello Dr. Before that all I want to recognize enormously your great humane work and to fill you of blessings. Four years ago I coming out with a girl that some months behind had known, we had sexual relations without condom in repeated occasions, after some months I decided to do me an Elisa (2 months after the last relation) leaving negative. I entered a phase of extreme anxiety and depression thinking about that surely was infected by HIV, after finishing with that relation, during each month an ELISA carried out me (five on the whole) until arriving al sixth month since the last exposition, all the exams gave NEGATIVES, this I calmed down me and permitted me to continue in a normal way with my life. On and even the date, only I had 3 relations with different couples, vaginal penetration by not but of 5 minutes in each exposition and with the use ALWAYS OF THE CONDOM. My worry and extreme anxiety today have returned to my, I have had some symptoms that cause they think me that a seroconversión could have existed late. Recently I have had some aftas in the mouth, in my opinion I have candida in the tongue and some eruptions in the skin, as if was the sting of a mosquito and is put reddish around that disappear in some as many hours of to have sprouted, also there has been days in which I feel very tired, occasionally sudoraciones nocturnal, and other with headache. Never I have had fever, neither diarrheas that last for more than 2 days at most. In a positive HIV always there is presence of ganglions inflamed? Dr. itself that your answer will be that do me a new test for rule out/confirm, but wanted to ask you your valuable opinion on my symptoms and the odds to be NEGATIVE.

"Robin Hod"?????? Hmmmmmm......

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to six months are definitive and conclusive. Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV. I do not feel any additional HIV testing is warranted.

The option to retest always remains open to you, but I do not feel it is at all necessary. Your fears are irrational. Counseling may help. If you do retest, the results will undoubtedly be negative.

Stop worrying. Stay safe. Stay well.

Dr. Bob (Robin Hood)

Should I have PEP'ed? A little Confused
Officially Stalking!!!!