UNANSWERED IN FORUM

Dear Dr.Bob

I injected drugs five times...I am now clean and in collage...I recently found out the lady who injected me was HIV positive..I never shared a needle,filter or water with her, and I never injected during the same time or after her...The worry I have is I used one of her spoons to cook the drugs in...The drug I used was a Morphime pill, which you had toboil in water on the spoon untill melted, then boiled a little more...what are the chances, if any of me having gotten HIV..I am living in anxiety and fear, and have been avoiding freinds and family, I'm in a living helll...I will donate $75 if you help me..PS .You are a one in a million person, and what you do is absouloutly essential and gives hundreds of people peace of mind.

I see no HIV risk from the activity you describe. However, if you remain worried, a simple HIV rapid test will give you a definitive answer in 20 minutes. I see no reason to live in fear and anxiety or to avoid friends and family. Your "living hell" is self induced and completely unwarranted! I think it's time to get the hell outta there!

Thanks for the donation! (www.concertedeffort.org)

Stay safe. Stay clean and sober. Stay well.

PAYPAL !!! You finally got it!!!!
Should I have PEP'ed? A little Confused