Dr. Don Frascino, can I make this nightmare sleep with the fishes.

Dear Dr. First I Want to say your a SAINT.You help so many people,and give hope with your WISDOM. GOD BLESS YOU. For all WISDOM comes from HER. Plus your Italian Don please help me. I'm loosing my mind. I had unprotected oral with a guy I didn't know. This was the first time I have ever done something like this. It was for about 5 min then I put a condom on him. He ejaculated in the condom. I don't think there was any precum I didn't taste anything.I then left and went into a state of panic "thats were I live now right off cookoo lane" 3weeks after exposer I got a sinius infection went to the Dr. gave me blood work plus checked me for STDs wich were neg. He did tell me that my thyroid was swollen allong with my sinius infection.He said that he wasn't worried so much but,said that my panicing,stressing,smoking, and staying up allnight not being able to sleep worrying that I have HIV has alot to do with this. He gave me an antibotic for infection,Molbic for swollen thyroid.It is also allergy season so I'm taking benadrilly,which I switched to claritin 2 weeks later.I tested on the following days after exposer. 3days,1week,3weeks,5weeks,7weeks,9weeks,11weeks,and 12weeks all neg.I used the Home Access tests.Dr.do you think any of the medication I have been taking will affect my window period or test results I still take the Molbic and claritin.Do I need to be worried for HIV2 please I promise I will donate to the cause. Dr. Don Frascino can I have your blessing and permission to WHOOHOO!!!! Thank you Dr.your pisan in cookoo ville

Hello Paesano in Cookooville,

Your HIV risk (oral sex) is minimal to negligible. Your "symptoms" are not worrisome for or suggestive of HIV. Your 12-week negative Home Access test is definitive and conclusive. Your previous seven tests were encouraging (and excessive!), but not definitive. Do you need to worry about HIV-2? Nope!

Are you WOO-HOO certifiable? Yep!

Can this nightmare sleep with the fishes? Absofrickinlutely!!! Dr. Bob says, "Fuhgeddaboutit!"

I am, however, concerned about your smoking. That will indeed kill you. I strongly advise you to stop. If you continue to have insomnia, stress and anxiety, I also suggest you consider counseling.

Finally, sell the house on Cookoo Lane;("leave the gun; take the cannolis").

CONDOMS WORK!!!
Testing @ Frascino Medical Clinic