Thank You! How can I make a donation online.

I just got my 6 month ELISA test result back and it is negative. WOOHOO!(Ive been waiting so long to say that). I wanted to thank you for all the support and information you provided me with over the course of this anxious period. You really helped me a great deal. I would like to donate to your foundation but am not in the US. Is there a way in which I can make an online donation through credit card. Thanks Again.

WOO-HOO and congratulations! Excellent news!

Thanks for your thanks and your desire to make a donation to my foundation. Yes, we accept all major credit cards and have recently added PayPal to our donation options. Donation information is available on our Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stay well.

Magnetic Couple - Stupid Act - freaked out
magnetic but worried