Jun 14, 2006
I had protected sex with prostitute in Germany. My quick questions are,
1. After 7 weeks of exposure, HIV1&2 are negative. Also VDRL is non reactive. Kindly inform me can I say whoo whoo or warranted for one more test
2. Is there possibilty of making annomyous HIV test in Germany, if yes how.
3. Kindly kindly inform me is it possible to make home test.
4. Thanks for your articles which I can be able to live in this window period.
Above all you are making wonderful social duties and donation will be presented as soon as my next salary.
With big e gug and thanks
Yours sincerely, Kum
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. HIV tests taken prior to three months are not considered to be definitive or conclusive; however, considering your risk was "protected sex," there really is no medical reason to get tested assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail.
2. Sure. You could send a money order or any other form of currency if you wish. Even if you use a credit card or direct wire transfer, you can include a note advising us you want your gift to remain anonymous, and we'll make sure it does just that!
3. Home tests are available here in the U.S., but I'm not sure if they are in Germany. I'd suggest you check with one of your local AIDS service organizations.
4. You're welcome.
Finally, thank you for the "big e gug" (whatever that is).
Stay safe. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does Hiv Live On Surfaces?
- Would Gonorrhea In Your Throat Cause Swelling
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.