Test

Dear Dr.Bob,

I had protected sex with prostitute in Germany. My quick questions are,

1. After 7 weeks of exposure, HIV1&2 are negative. Also VDRL is non reactive. Kindly inform me can I say whoo whoo or warranted for one more test

2. Is there possibilty of making annomyous HIV test in Germany, if yes how.

3. Kindly kindly inform me is it possible to make home test.

4. Thanks for your articles which I can be able to live in this window period.

Above all you are making wonderful social duties and donation will be presented as soon as my next salary.

With big e gug and thanks

Yours sincerely, Kum

Hey Kum,

1. HIV tests taken prior to three months are not considered to be definitive or conclusive; however, considering your risk was "protected sex," there really is no medical reason to get tested assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail.

2. Sure. You could send a money order or any other form of currency if you wish. Even if you use a credit card or direct wire transfer, you can include a note advising us you want your gift to remain anonymous, and we'll make sure it does just that!

3. Home tests are available here in the U.S., but I'm not sure if they are in Germany. I'd suggest you check with one of your local AIDS service organizations.

4. You're welcome.

Finally, thank you for the "big e gug" (whatever that is).

Stay safe. Stay well.

coolest E-doctor/coolest rEal lifE doctor
unprotected oral sex with ejaculation II