coolest E-doctor/coolest rEal lifE doctor

hi DR BOB you rock you should know that already but it never hurts to hear it, right?

I am a gay male - but thats irrelevent in terms of what happened.

i was working as a cashier and woman with razor nails poked me when handing me money. i kind of went into a panic but heres what i remember. i remeber moving the flesh on my finger around and i think i wiped some blood off

this woman also left a mark on skin! i really cant be sure if she got me well enough to make me bleed but i feel like there was some redness under the skin that went away after moving the flesh around -but maybe i was mistaken and it was on the top of the skin and it was my blood, or hers. i dunno

i guess this stuff happens...

if it was her blood and she punctured my skin - would i be at risk if she had hiv or anything else that you can get from blood contact?

would hiv be dead because its on the nail and im not actually in contact with the actual cut on the same finger?

i dunno please respond

how does one donate?

best, pokey little puppy

Hello Pokey Little Puppy,

Relax, Pokey-Little, I see absolutely no cause for alarm as a result of this little pokey. Absolutely no risk for HIV or any other bloodborne diseases, OK?

Spend some time reviewing the information pertaining to HIV transmission in the archives and at related links. You should find that information enlightening and encouraging.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on our Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay well!

high viral load
Test