Hi and thanks (no question)

I love your answers! I haven't visited the forum for a while. I give you tremendous credit for your deft and compassionate handling of some of the kooky things people ask you (and your graceful handling of their indignance when they're determined to believe they're positive when they're not).

Ok, I guess I do have a question: how do you manage to refrain from going to find some of these people so you can deliver a very personal (you should excuse the expression) bitch-slap to them? My friends call me one of the most patient people they know, but I've got nothing on you.

Along that line, when the gay-themed film "Long Term Relationship" hits San Francisco (it was well received here at the NY G/L Film Fest), go see it! (After you do, you'll know what I mean.) :0)

Thanks for the great work. (PS BTW I am part of a mixed status couple, and I relied heavily on thebody.com when we first started dating, to get some perspective on sex issues. It was invaluable.)

Thanks for your kind comments!

I reserve the personal "bitch-slap" tactic for only the most extreme cases . . . i.e. Republicans who still think Dubya deserves to be President.

I'll certainly make every effort to see "Long-Term Relationship!" Thanks for the tip. I've heard good things about this film in a "GWM seeks LTR" kind of way.

Stay well, and if there are some Big Apple bitch slaps that arise that I can't personally attend to, perhaps you'll "lend a hand," so to speak.

Three time in one night! resubmitted
high viral load