Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Hi and thanks (no question)
Jun 14, 2006

I love your answers! I haven't visited the forum for a while. I give you tremendous credit for your deft and compassionate handling of some of the kooky things people ask you (and your graceful handling of their indignance when they're determined to believe they're positive when they're not).

Ok, I guess I do have a question: how do you manage to refrain from going to find some of these people so you can deliver a very personal (you should excuse the expression) bitch-slap to them? My friends call me one of the most patient people they know, but I've got nothing on you.

Along that line, when the gay-themed film "Long Term Relationship" hits San Francisco (it was well received here at the NY G/L Film Fest), go see it! (After you do, you'll know what I mean.) :0)

Thanks for the great work. (PS BTW I am part of a mixed status couple, and I relied heavily on thebody.com when we first started dating, to get some perspective on sex issues. It was invaluable.)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Thanks for your kind comments!

I reserve the personal "bitch-slap" tactic for only the most extreme cases . . . i.e. Republicans who still think Dubya deserves to be President.

I'll certainly make every effort to see "Long-Term Relationship!" Thanks for the tip. I've heard good things about this film in a "GWM seeks LTR" kind of way.

Stay well, and if there are some Big Apple bitch slaps that arise that I can't personally attend to, perhaps you'll "lend a hand," so to speak.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Three time in one night! resubmitted
Next
high viral load

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.