|Stupid act, Please help Dr. Frascino
Jun 14, 2006
Dear Dr., I recently had a very brief encounter with another man. Basically I kissed him, touched his penis for a moment and liucked his testicles for about 10 secs. Then I freaked out & left. I am married and very confused, please tell me if I am at risk for HIV ( I doubt it) or any other STDs. Many thanks.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You "liucked his testicles???" Hmmm . . . OK, if you say so.
Are you at risk for STDs/HIV? Nope! However, if you are kissing guys and "liucking" their nuts and you are married (presumably to a woman), you are indeed confused. I'd suggest you consider some counseling to sort out your sexual-identity issues and I also would recommend you level with your wife.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Touching Used Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.