My Karma brings me here (not question)

Dear Dr Bob, Just by my good Karma, it brings a Chinese from Hong Kong here. I am really touched by your wholesome kindness to people, to me you appear like a boddhisattva. Everytime after my meditation practice, I will dedicate my merit to those people in sickness especially those caught HIV and cancer, and wish them to have a peaceful mind and recover soon. And now I see my dedication is answered where there is a compassionate heart over the pacific ocean. I dedicate my merits for your long life and good health and may all your kind wishes be accomplished very soon.

Thank you, and in return may you experience peace and inner contentment. Although I am not a Buddhist, I think a bodhisattva is someone who purposely postpones nirvana to help others. If that is correct, it would give me great joy to be able to accomplish such a worthy goal.

Be well.

In admiration
SHINGLES AND ARS....MY WIFE