Only a thank you

Dear Dr Bob,

No q here. Just a 'thank you' for all the help you give so selflessly to so many. If the world had more people like you, we would not be in such a mess. I wish you would run for President. I have contributed to your Foundation in the past and will do so again this summer. You're the best. No need to respond to this unless you want to, of course.

Ex worried well(thanks to you).

Hi Ex-Worried Well,

Welcome back to the forum and thanks for your very kind comments.

Me run for President??? Nah, I wouldn't know where to begin to try to fix all the things Dubya has managed to ruin. Hey, did you know that when he and Laura have nookie, she always has to be on top?!? Yeah, apparently that's because Dubya can only F**k up!

Be well. Stay well.

Semen dilluted in water, then in contact with penis?
bless you dr bob