Jun 13, 2006
can drinking blench keep you from having aids
| Response from Dr. Frascino
"Blench"? What the hell is blench?
Assuming you mean bleach, you are wondering if drinking it would keep you from getting HIV/AIDS??? Well, let's see . . . . If you drink bleach, it will kill you, so since you'll be dead, you won't be able to have unprotected sex and therefore won't contract the virus.
Dude (or Dudette), bleach is toxic. It is used to clean syringes to decrease the risk HIV will be passed from one drug user to another, and it is used to get nasty stains out of your tighty whities. It is not a beverage.
Use a condom. Don't drink bleach. Don't run with scissors. Don't vote Republican.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.