masturbation

hi...im a male, and i have been masturbating everyday, twice a day for almost 4 years ....is there a chance that i have hiv/aids?

No, for two reasons:

1. You can't give yourself something you don't already have (i.e. a million dollars or HIV, for instance).

2. When would you have time to contract a sexually transmitted illness when you spend so much time by yourself burping the nephew?

I'd suggest you put mini-me away for a while and spend some time reviewing the wealth of information on this site and related links that pertains to how HIV is and is not transmitted. But go wash your hands first, OK?

Have you considered a book of stupid questions?
blench