Jun 13, 2006
hi...im a male, and i have been masturbating everyday, twice a day for almost 4 years ....is there a chance that i have hiv/aids?
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, for two reasons:
1. You can't give yourself something you don't already have (i.e. a million dollars or HIV, for instance).
2. When would you have time to contract a sexually transmitted illness when you spend so much time by yourself burping the nephew?
I'd suggest you put mini-me away for a while and spend some time reviewing the wealth of information on this site and related links that pertains to how HIV is and is not transmitted. But go wash your hands first, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Masturbation Cause Chlamydia To Come Back?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- Why Cant I Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Where Are Genital Herpes Sores Located On Women?
- What Can Hpv Be Mistaken For In Women?
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.