Have you considered a book of stupid questions?

After Reading Chicken boy's question, sharing it with all my co-workers and frankly laughing my self to death. I was wondering if you have considered publishing a book or web site of these Gems?

If anything it clearly refutes the old claim that there is no such thing as a stupid question... You rock Dr Bob and Thanks.

I haven't been approached by Oprah's Book Club folks to publish these "gems" yet, but if someone has extra time on their hands and wants to cull through the gazillions of posts in the archives and pull out those that cause fits of pants-wetting hysteria, I'd be happy to endorse the book, write a preface and take a book jacket photo wearing only my 2xist tighty whities.

Any takers?

possible infection of hiv?
masturbation