WW Bush's Lap Dog

Hi A message from Australia in response to a message posted on June 6 about WW Bush trying to change the constitution to outlaw gay marriage. Just thought I'd share with you that Prime Minister John Howard has already done that here. He used his party's majority to push throuhg amendments that defined marriage as a union of a 'man and a women' to the exclusion of all others. This effectively nulled the validity of any union between two men or two women and has flow on effects to other 'rights' such as the right to adopt and the right to our partners superannuation and assets (unless specifically willed). Just thought I'd let u know there is a lot of support here in 'Bringing down Bush' and other like-minded twats in positions of power. Make your vote count at the next election guys! How are we meant to confront dynamic problems such as HIV/AIDs with such right-wing wankers about.

Down with Bush. Down with Howard! Make your vote count!

Hello!

Fascinating, frightening and frustrating!!!!

I will be in Oz later in the year and certainly will do what I can to rally the forces against such insanity!

Do aalergy shots affect hiv test?
Window period. Aussie policy.