EIA METHODOLOGY.....what's this?

I called Labcorp to see if they performed the ELISA test on me, and she said NO, it was done using EIA methodology. She said it all comes out the same. What is this test? I am SO trying to put this to bed, but can't because I keep running into these walls.

The walls you are colliding with are self-made and constructed of anxiety. EIA stands for enzyme immunosorbent assay. ELISA stands for enzyme linked immunosorbent assay. They are equally accurate in detecting anti-HIV antibodies. Your fears that Labcorp would be running some type of substandard HIV test are predictably unwarranted. If this doesn't put your worries to bed, it's time to seek professional counseling.

How do you do it?
hiv 2 research