$250 Donation Made,, Many Thanks

Dr. Bob:

You and your site are awesome. I found your site while I was freaking out about an exposure where I was sure that I contracted HIV. After reading through your site I took a deep breath and accepted that my exposure was a very low risk (first time man on man oral, very brief with no ejaculation)but I would have never known that my risk was low without your site and your words of wisdom to many, many worried people, me included. (OK, in addition to your words of wisdom, I took the "expensive" full panel test at weeks 1,3 and 6, then decided to wait as you advise,until week 12 for the next one)

I have decided that your foundation will be my choice for any donations that I make, you make a difference in people's lifes.

Thanks again, and stay well.

Thanks for your thanks and your kind comments and your generous donation!!! On behalf of the many people who will be touched by your generosity and compassion, please accept my heartfelt thanks!

Congratulations on your negative "expensive" full panel test results for weeks one, three and six. While encouraging, these results are not yet definitive and conclusive. For that you'll need a three-month test. And just for the record, a single very "inexpensive" three-month test will give you the same conclusive and "WOO-HOO-able" result as all the fancy schmanzy extra stuff.

Write back with the results of your three-month test and we'll WOO-HOO together, OK?

Thanks again for your donation. In return, I'm sending my very best good-luck/good-health karma to you!

Good luck! Be well. Stay well.

Elevated White Blood Cells
Can I "Woo Hoo" without doubt