odds dont seem to stack up

I had always thought that the odds you give on this web site for hiv conversion (ie 5 in 10000 per insertive vaginal) did not meet the pace that hiv has spread. The last week though with many stories about hiv aids on radio and public television, i can see how it does spread now. An hiv expert on the radio said that in parts of africa it is the norm for married men to carry on 10 to 15 affairs at a time along with their wife. From your time working in Africa did you see that in your experience. I never thought that much F-ing was going in the world. But now i see how the it adds up if people put themselves at that much risk. Keep up the great work educating people about risks in a responsible manner that does not try to use fear to keep people from enjoying sex ie bush. Stay well and saffe, sending you our love

Oh yes, there is indeed a whole lot o' nookie going on out there.

Do I need PCR test or psychiatrist?
Short and sweet