Mosquito with a great aim
Jun 6, 2006
First of all, I love your forum and read it all the time. I have asked you questions before but have never got a reply. Maybe I'll be lucky this time.
1. I was gardening and the mosquitoes were bother me. I killed one of them and of course I got blood splattered. Now I know you can't get HIV that way. But then I noticed that I also had a fresh cut at the very same spot that was bleeding slightly. Is there any risk from the blood to blood contact?
2. Is there a chance of getting any kind of STD from getting a lap dance from a totally nude stripper (me being completely clothed)?
Thanks in advance Scatman
Response from Dr. Frascino
I can think of two reasons right off the mark why your previous queries may have been passed over:
1. You are asking about mosquitoes and lap dances, both of which are QTND (Questions That Never Die).
2. Your name "Scatman" is not exactly appealing.
Consequently, I'll be brief:
1. You cannot get HIV from a lap dance, unless you shag the dancer without a condom.
2. You cannot get HIV from a mosquito, unless you find one large enough to have unsafe sex with.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Handjob?
- Fever Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.