|Do you select the doctors on this website?
Jun 5, 2006
Hello Dr Bob, do you select the doctors on this website? They are all so good in the advice they give! I am HIV positive and use a number of these forums in my day to day co - habitation with HIV.
Thank you for providing this service!
Mariana - from Brazil!!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Mariana from Brazil,
I'm delighted you have found the information here useful.
I did not select the experts for this site. In fact, it's the other way around. The site (TheBody.com) asks HIV specialists to be experts in the various forums.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- If I Got Vaccine Against Hep B Should I Be Reactive To Testing?
- What Population Is Most At Risk In Getting Chlamydia?
- What Does Isolated Herpes Mean?
- What Are The Physical Appearances Of Chlamydia?
- What Are The Lasting Effects Of Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.