I'm off-shore pls help going insane

hi doc,

first of all, i just want to tell you how blessed you are to share your professionalism and dedication to help people online. specially those who are really in need of your advice. and your sense of humor is really nice.

anywayz, I just want to share my possible exposure and if possible, please answer, I will make a quick donation as soon as i step on land.

ok so here it goes :

I shag a pick up girl in indonesia last February. we did protected sex, some kissing (maybe a minute or two), some fingering and an unprotected oral(fellatio).

1. in the morning, while taking up shower, i noticed a burst pimple on the pubic region of my penis(maybe about 3cm on the 12:00 position)

2. when i was brushing my teeth, i accidentally hit my gums which caused some bleeding.

3. after 9 days, i noticed I had a cut on my hand, i don't know whether it is present during the fingering or not.

4. i don't think my dick is that big to burst up a condom.

from the lurking i made on your site, i know these are all low risk activities, but right now I am going insane on the symptoms that I am experiencing. to name:

1. swollen lymph node on the right lower jaw (which i think i irritated from numerous touching), and on the left knee

2. frequent sort of tingling feeling on my muscles.

3. no fever though, except on the 2nd week after the exposure i have a sore throath which took 1 day to clear up.

4. on the third week developed a canker sore on my gums which may be caused by the tooth that was taken away.

am I being sero converted? please please have the time to answer, i am so away from my family and i really need your advice for my piece of mind. I will make a donation when i reached land. please doc, im going insane!

I'll be brief, as issues similar to this have been covered so frequently in the archives:

1. Your HIV risk is extremely minimal.

2. Your symptoms are not consistent with HIV ARS or HIV disease.

Do I think you are seroconverting? No, I do not. I believe you are just anxious and worried.

Because you are so concerned about this, why not get an HIV test? It may well be the most efficient and effective way to calm your irrational HIV fears and put your worried mind at ease!

I'll send my good-luck/good-health karma, even though, in reality, I doubt you need it!

Unprotected sex and HIV
Sent donation - please answer :(