Is it possible
Jun 5, 2006
Is it possible to get HIV from a tissue(kleenex) that had been used before.
Response from Dr. Frascino
You may worry that a goopy, used Kleenex is an HIV risk, but in reality it's just "snot."
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.