Longitundinal studies on magnetic couples

Bob, firstly let me say how pleased i was to find this great site.

My partner and I are both male. He is postive, i'm negative. I've already read a lot of the advice on the "magnetic couple" forum which is extremely helpful to us. We are both medical doctors, and I am keen to know the source for the statistics that you cite on risks per exposure, and secondly whether you know of any longitudinal studies of "magnetic couples". Many thanks and take care. Andy

Hi Andy,

Another magnetic couple and you are both physicians?!? That's identical to my personal situation with Steve (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos forum).

The estimated per-act risk statistics I quote are from a CDC publication discussing n-PEP (non-occupational post-exposure prophylaxis). You can download it from their Web site.

As for longitudinal studies on "magnetic couples," I'm not sure what type of information you are looking for. You can try the search function on this site and also review the information in the magnetic couples' subcategory of this forum. Hopefully that will help.

Stay well, Andy. Remember opposites attract!

What's the risk?
Return of the Fury!!