woo hoo downunder

Dr Bob just received a negative test at six months, had convinced myself I had a Hiv infection had all the symptomsnow in the few days since I got the test results the symptoms are disappearing, it amazes me the symptoms your body can produce to reinforce what you believe. I wanted to let you know that after almost going crazy with worry after what was probably just a flu type illness I stumbled across your site. I read your columns and took the advice you give so many people and saw a psychologist, he managed to make my life bearable again and even convinced me that what I had done was safe and I didnt really need to rush out and have another test. I did manage to hold out for six months. The work you do is great; you do it with humor, understanding and caring. You are a great man (even if you didnt answer my emails when I was panicking. I know you must get overwhelmed with emails) Stay well I wish you a long, happy, and healthy life Have donated to your foundation in the past and will again I think your work deserves support.

David

Hey David,

Congratulations, Mate! WOO-HOO! Thanks for being so understanding about my not being able to personally respond to every question. I receive thousands on a continual basis from around the globe! I do actually read every question, which can take hours a day, even with my speed-reading skills! Questions that I feel have been adequately addressed in the archives I tend to pass over in the hopes the questioner will search the archives and find the information and/or reassurance he or she is looking for as in your case, for instance!

Thank you for your donation! I'm heading back "Downunder" later in the year. It's time for a koala, kookaburra and kangaroo fix. However, I'll forgo the vegemite sandwich.

Stay well, David! G'day. (Yes, it is a very g'day, isn't it???)

Re. History in the making...A suggestion for your website.
A recent trip to Blow Buddies - wow