risk of HIV infection from

tonight I engaged in mutual masturbation with another guy. We were naked and he fingered me while I masturbated him, but he grabbed his penis as he was coming and thrust it against the crack of my ass (though not inside vertically. I was kneeling over him and he was laying on his back at the time, so I was certainly more open than usual. Trying to be as safe as possible I moved his penis as fast as I could away from my crack and clenched my ass, but I fear that some semen may have entered my anus. I really couldn't tell, but my external ass was certainly covered in semen. While I asked the guy if he was negative, and he responded that he gets checked frequently (2 weeks ago was the last time) I am quite nervous. Should I attempt to seek medication asap to prevent HIV transmission? Thanks.

Post-exposure prophylaxis would not be recommended for the minimal risk exposure you describe.

If you remain worried, get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark to calm your fears. It will undoubtedly be negative, but I'll send my best good-luck/good-health karma your way just for added insurance, OK?

Re: Protected Oral Sex (with a slight twist) - clarification please
Converting After One Year- Resubmitted from Fatigue and Anaemia