Re: Protected Oral Sex (with a slight twist) - clarification please

Hi Doctor Bob, I just donated and it feels great! I haven't really done things that benefit others for a while already.

I'd like some clarification on your reply. What exactly did "the action part of tallywhacker" refer to?? Did you mean head of the penis? The pee hole?

I ask because I'm not 100% sure if the head of the penis was completely covered before she started using her mouth to apply (roll) the condom. You seemed to be under the impression that it was. I don't know if it makes a difference. But basically there was my erect penis, she put a condom on it, then roll it down with her mouth. Please please tell me it was still absolutely safe, and your answer remains the same! (without lying, preferbly)

Timmy- with apologies

Hi Doctor Bob, Hope you are well!First of, I REALLY tried to play it safe. I used a condom for receiving oral sex from a female (I am male). Now here's a slight twist. She used her mouth to put on condom on my penis. That is, put the condom on the head of the penis (by hand) then use her mouth to apply the condom on the whole penis. I am quite anxious to know if that can still count as protected oral sex. I checked the condom and it was intact afterwards. So no problem on condom integrity. Doctor Bob, please help me, you know your warm and humerous words are like magic!

I'll be very graeful and donate to your cause if I get an answer!! Please know I'm not trying to bribe you!!

Thanks,

Timmy- The guy who tries to practice safe sex but shit always happens to him.

Hey Timmy,

I see absolutely no cause for alarm, Timmy. The action part of your tallywhacker was covered before your partner started showing off her mouth tricks. Consequently your activities remain absolutely safe. I do not even feel testing is warranted.

Finally, I would mention that mouth roll-down-the-condom thingy has been around for a long time. Real oral talent doesn't begin until one can unscrew a Ketchup bottle using only the tongue or suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Now that's talent!

Stay safe, Timmy. Stay well.

Hey Timmy,

Relax, you are fine. The critical portion to cover is the meatus (the pee hole). That's where the mucous membrane is, OK? This assumes that you are circumcised. If not, the "action end of the tallywhacker" includes the foreskin as well.

Thanks for your donation, Timmy!

Stay safe. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well and yes, you were indeed safe!)

hiv-2
risk of HIV infection from