Embarassing Question that no one has dared to ask

I performed anal sex insertive on someone and he climaxed. But then afterwards, I noticed that my penis, with a condom of course was covered in liquidy 'poop.' It was on my chest too. Anyways, am I at risk of anything. I took the condom off and put lube on to try to climax, but couldn't because of the thought of it. Secondly, does lube kill any sort of dna and hiv? Thanks, ur the best.

Paul

Hey Paul,

You are correct: no one has asked that particular question before, but there is no such thing as a question too embarrassing for this forum, because in life, love and sex, let's face it, "shit happens." (Oh, I bet lots of folks saw that one coming.)

Are you at risk for HIV from this messy affair? No, if the condom remained intact, you remained protected.

Does lube kill DNA or HIV? No, silly, lube just makes things slippery and fun.

Stay safe. Stay well, even though "Manure Occureth" sometimes.

serodia PA hiv 1 hiv 2
hiv-2