please help

dear dr.bob, iam from india.about 64days back i received a handjob from a prostitute i was wearing a condom at tht time. after tht i took these tests 1)on 8th day qualitatitve dna pcr result: notdetected, sample is negative for the presence of hiv 2)on 16th day qualitatitve dna pcr resut: notdetected, sample is negative for the presence of hiv 3)on 30th day qualitatitve dna pcr result: notdetected, sample is negative for the presence of hiv 4)on 42nd day i.e 6th week i took elisa result:negative 5)on 56th day i.e 8th week i took elisa result:negative symptoms iam getting: 1)i observed small whitish pimples kind under the head of my penis.some times(not continuos) i am feeling some mild burning sensation on the tip of the penis. 2)body pains espesially left side, pain in left buttock, discomfort in left armpit, numbness in left hand fingers(this may be because of neurological problem). i consulted a general physician he said there is no risk of getting hiv,i consulted an std and hiv specialist he also said no chance of getting hiv. i red in some websites tht hiv cause some neurological problems so today i went to a neurologist he examined me and said this is only anxiety and not at all related to hiv and also said tht there is no chance of getting hiv. i posted my question to you many times i didnt get the reply,and i posted to dsc sinagapore,aidsmeds,youandaids. from all of them i got the reply as there is no chance of getting hiv. i just want to here from you plz plz for gods sake please reply 1)why i got pimple kind of on my penis is it any STD? 2)is there any chance of getting hiv with the kind of incident i had? 3)are my negative tests encouraging? 4)is 12th week (85thday) test is conclusive or 13th week(92nd day) test is conclusive? 5)my temperature is some times 98.6,98.3,today it is 99.2 and after 15minutes it is 98.9.what is the normal temperature? do you think iam getting fever(from the above records). please sir i want to hear from you i definitely try to donate to your organization i have noted down how to donate. just waiting for ur reply with 1000eyes....

I'll keep this simple. I agree with all your tests and all the advice you received from all your other doctors and all the other HIV information Web sites. So there you have it. It's unanimous. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Stop testing. Stop worrying. Get counseling for your anxiety.

raw sore on rectum/anus
serodia PA hiv 1 hiv 2