Just a hello and see how you are doing

Hi Dr. Bob!

I come on this site daily, and I just wanted to know how you are doing? I still haven't gone for my tests, but I promise that after school ends in 3 weeks I will rebook again, the counsellor at the testing center is probably waiting for me to call back, and she told me the same thing as you, she believes my test will be negative (even if it's pos, at least I can start seeing a specialist and start my meds to enjoy a good quality of life, and if it's neg, and at least I can get on with my life and help others). The letter you wrote to me, in response to my donation, is always with me (I have it in my wallet for good karma!!). Anyways, just wanted to let you know that I think of you, and I am sending you my good karma to you that you are healthy and happy!!

Bisous, Gia (Ex-Dr.Ladie's man lol)xx

Hi Gia,

How am I doing? Well, the sun is shining brilliantly, I have a frappuccino in hand, my pooch is in my lap, Rachmaninoff is playing on the CD player, and handsome Steve (Dr. Steve, The Body's expert in the Tratamientos forum) is seated directly across from me working away (in Spanish). So I'd have to say I'm a happy camper at the moment.

I'm pleased your counselor agrees with the advice I provided.

Finally, if you think having my thank-you letter in your wallet makes you feel better, just wait until you have your definitive negative-test result to tuck in there alongside it. Remember a definitive WOO-HOO is just a 20-minute rapid test away, waiting patiently for you!

Amicalement,

Can I go clubbing with you?
On PEP- Symptoms??