Support before the day?

Hey there bob

I wrote to you a while back about having an inconclusive test which I waited 2 weeks to be retested and it then was negative?

Well, I am going back as it has been over a year since that test. I still have a few worries in the back of my head, and for my own peace of mind, thought a retest at over a year since the inconclusive one will put the issue to bed

Just wondered what I can do for suport before then- I am going next week for the test?

Im seriously hoping I cna woo hoo and move on from this and stop my worrying, and carry on with all my voluntary work and the stuff I enjoy doing which I have stopped because I feel anxious

BTW I am grade 8 piano and love playing it, I adore chopin too he is my fave :)

xxx

Welcome back to the forum.

Still worrying a year after you were definitively and conclusively proven to be HIV negative??? Why??? Those fears should not only have been put to bed, but also laid to R.I.P. a year ago!

Although I see absolutely no reason for your worry, if you insist on taking another (unwarranted) test, why wait and worry till next week? Why not just get a rapid test today? You'll have your answer in 20 minutes and be WOO-HOO-ing quicker than you can say Bush is an idiot.

I also recommend you get treatment for your underlying anxiety, which, I'm guessing, is a chronic problem and not limited to irrational HIV fears.

Last, I recommend you keep up your piano playing! I believe it's therapeutically beneficial for whatever ails you (or anyone else for that matter)!

Do feel better, OK? Remember HIV is not your problem! No way. No how.

Have symptoms. Some STDs detected. I'm I higher risk?
CAN BODY STOP HIV INFECTION