Have symptoms. Some STDs detected. I'm I higher risk?

Doctor I had sex with a working girl and condome broke. I did not find it out till I took it out. 3-5 days after I began to feel fever and fatique, thore throat. Went to STD clinic and they found infectious mono and gave me pills. Fever stoped, however my throat is still not well, tounge is white. (I do have thore throat often any ways)Then couple of days later I tested positive for Clamidia. I don't think its an old desease since I checked myself 2 years ago and my x-partner was checked 2-3 month ago and she had nothing. So my thore throat and white tounge. Since I most likely got clamedia from the girl and infectious mono is often caused by HIV acute infection, does it mean that I have HIV? I called multiple HIV doctors, but they don't want to deal with me till 3 month tests. Please advice, help. Help.

First, a little spelling lesson: it's condom, not condome; fatigue, not fatique; sore, not thore; chlamydia, not clamidia; disease, not desease; tongue, not tounge and advise, not advice.

Next, a science lesson: infectious mono is NOT caused by acute HIV infection. (It's caused by Epstein Barr virus.)

Finally, my advice:

1. Your risk of contracting HIV form this one single episode of condom failure is low, but not completely nonexistent. The risk of acquiring HIV from unprotected (or condom failure) insertive vaginal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 5 per 10,000 exposures. Consequently, the statistical odds are very much in your favor that you did not contract the virus.

2. A test at three months is your next step. Testing prior to three months is not considered to be definitive. Consequently, the HIV doctors have nothing to offer you at this point, except perhaps reassurance. I suggest, if you are having difficulty with anxiety during the three-month window period, you seek counseling to help you cope with this problem. I would also suggest you read through the archives of this site. You should find the information and the testimonials there both enlightening and encouraging.

Good luck!

Testing...? Should I worry?
Support before the day?