Protected Oral Sex (with a slight twist)

Hi Doctor Bob, Hope you are well!First of, I REALLY tried to play it safe. I used a condom for receiving oral sex from a female (I am male). Now here's a slight twist. She used her mouth to put on condom on my penis. That is, put the condom on the head of the penis (by hand) then use her mouth to apply the condom on the whole penis. I am quite anxious to know if that can still count as protected oral sex. I checked the condom and it was intact afterwards. So no problem on condom integrity. Doctor Bob, please help me, you know your warm and humerous words are like magic!

I'll be very graeful and donate to your cause if I get an answer!! Please know I'm not trying to bribe you!!

Thanks,

Timmy- The guy who tries to practice safe sex but shit always happens to him.

Hey Timmy,

I see absolutely no cause for alarm, Timmy. The action part of your tallywhacker was covered before your partner started showing off her mouth tricks. Consequently your activities remain absolutely safe. I do not even feel testing is warranted.

Finally, I would mention that mouth roll-down-the-condom thingy has been around for a long time. Real oral talent doesn't begin until one can unscrew a Ketchup bottle using only the tongue or suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Now that's talent!

Stay safe, Timmy. Stay well.

do you think i have hiv/aids?
"Aids is God's punishment for Homos" A school teacher