stats and such

Im trying to calculate my bad luck odds... I know... morbid eh?! I had brief top sex (anal) with a guy (like 2 min of 2 inch penetration). I dont know his status but he was offering bareback in an arcade!! so that cant be so good! I had a neg. oraquick test at 13 weeks... im going in now at the 17 wk mark or so. What in short are my odds?? The math makes me feel better when i go in u know? If u combine the two factors ... chance of getting it from him, and the neg three mo. test... what generally would they be? thanks for the great work and awesome attitude toward all of we the walking worry stones! thanks

chuck

Hello Chuck,

A 13-week negative OraQuick test is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. I see no reason to retest. The option to retest, of course, is always open to you. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

I'd say the only thing you really have to worry about is that you apparently have a rather diminutive tallywhacker "2-inch penetration!?!"

Remember to bring your raincoat next time you decide to visit the arcade. Even though your little fellow may only be a little fellow, he still needs protection!

the3p's
What more can I say?