Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

stats and such
Jun 2, 2006

Im trying to calculate my bad luck odds... I know... morbid eh?! I had brief top sex (anal) with a guy (like 2 min of 2 inch penetration). I dont know his status but he was offering bareback in an arcade!! so that cant be so good! I had a neg. oraquick test at 13 weeks... im going in now at the 17 wk mark or so. What in short are my odds?? The math makes me feel better when i go in u know? If u combine the two factors ... chance of getting it from him, and the neg three mo. test... what generally would they be? thanks for the great work and awesome attitude toward all of we the walking worry stones! thanks

chuck

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Chuck,

A 13-week negative OraQuick test is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. I see no reason to retest. The option to retest, of course, is always open to you. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

I'd say the only thing you really have to worry about is that you apparently have a rather diminutive tallywhacker "2-inch penetration!?!"

Remember to bring your raincoat next time you decide to visit the arcade. Even though your little fellow may only be a little fellow, he still needs protection!

Dr. Bob

Previous
the3p's
Next
What more can I say?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.