Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Not a question, just a thanks
Jun 2, 2006

I first want to tell you that I think you are a courageous and kind person for the work you've done in the area of HIV research/education both before and after you became infected.

I myself didn't realize you were HIV+ until I'd scanned the archives several times. I've learned a lot from you and the body and I'm no longer afraid that I might have gotten HIV from my past sexual activities (I have been tested negatively at 3 months by the way) or from more recent safer sex. Worried about other things, but definitely not HIV.

Thank you for putting my mind at ease about HIV. Andthank you for showing the world that HIV does NOT equal the end of your life and that you can do great things even with HIV.

Cancer, HIV, train wrecks, stress caused by worrying about HIV...we all die one way or another, so let's make it count while we're alive. Thanks for shining some light in that direction.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Thanks for your thanks! And thanks for using the archives!

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
health care exposure
Next
I'm not worried about HIV or STD's--thanks!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.