Not a question, just a thanks

I first want to tell you that I think you are a courageous and kind person for the work you've done in the area of HIV research/education both before and after you became infected.

I myself didn't realize you were HIV+ until I'd scanned the archives several times. I've learned a lot from you and the body and I'm no longer afraid that I might have gotten HIV from my past sexual activities (I have been tested negatively at 3 months by the way) or from more recent safer sex. Worried about other things, but definitely not HIV.

Thank you for putting my mind at ease about HIV. Andthank you for showing the world that HIV does NOT equal the end of your life and that you can do great things even with HIV.

Cancer, HIV, train wrecks, stress caused by worrying about HIV...we all die one way or another, so let's make it count while we're alive. Thanks for shining some light in that direction.

Thanks for your thanks! And thanks for using the archives!

Be well. Stay well.

health care exposure
I'm not worried about HIV or STD's--thanks!