Carissimo Dottor Roberto
May 31, 2006
Dr Bob, can you please answer this for me? If an Hiv+ person sits on a chair and gets punctured by a staple protruding from the chair causing him to bleed and i sit on that same chair 5 minutes later and get punctured by the same staple or pin or whatever, am I at any risk of becoming infected? Am I pazzo to worry about this? Grazie Giovanni
Response from Dr. Frascino
Are you at risk for HIV? No.
Do you need HIV testing? No.
Do you need a new chair? Oh yes!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- Blood On Finger From HIV Positive Person
- Blood Splashed In Eye Hiv Rapid Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.